The purpose of the Road Running and Cross Country Commission (RR&CCC) is to oversee the day to day operation of the sport of road and cross country running in Scotland.
In accordance with the Memorandum and Articles of Association of SAL the Commission shall:
– foster, develop and control the sport of road and cross country running in Scotland;
– take responsibility for all road and cross country running teams representing Scotland;
– promote annual Championships and other competitions;
– establish and enforce rules for competition; and
– advance and safeguard the interests of road and cross country running in Scotland.
The Web Site
From time to time the RR&CCC has to take decisions on the operation of the sport. This section of the Website is intended to covey these decisions to athletes and Clubs. It contains items such as selection policy, rules for Championships events, eligibility rules for running in team races in Scotland, strategic plans, referee's reports from Championships and minutes of Commission meetings.
If you have any suggestions as to what else may be usefully included here, please contact Ron Morrison.
The site also contains the Results and Medallists Archive.
Have a look at what has recently changed in the site here.